Our 25 years of fracturing and injection experience is unsurpassed and defines ARS Technologies, Inc. as the leading environmental fracturing and injection contractor firm in the world.
Our spectrum of services is focused around our commercial experience in developing and applying the patented Pneumatic Fracturing (PF) technology which we pioneered in 1990. Through this experience, we have acquired one of the largest databases on low permeability and heterogeneous site geology in the world.
Our experience in working at in situ sites with clay, silt, fill, fractured rock, fine sands, and man-made waste lagoons allows us to offer cost effective treatment options for our clients at sites that were previously thought not possible.
ARS was founded in 1991 with the primary mission to commercialize a new process called Pneumatic Fracturing, which was being researched at a local university. Since that time, our widespread commercial experience with Pneumatic Fracturing, Atomized Chemical Injection and Ferox™ has resulted in numerous awards and recognition both domestically and internationally as a state of the art technology in the industry.
As an innovative technology company, ARS has and currently holds exclusive and semi-exclusive technology development and research agreements with numerous public and private research organizations.
These partnerships allow us to sustain a high level of research development activities normally not associated with a company of our size. ARS’ present/past client base encompasses all major industries and consists of more than fifty Fortune 500 companies. At present, our technologies are operating in three countries and more than thirty-five different states and provinces.
Professional Registrations / Licenses
ENGINEER – New Jersey
WASTEWATER – New Jersey
NJDEP Certified Lab # 12015
NJDEP Bureau of Underground Storage Tanks Certifications – US01244 Installation – Entire UST System
Technology, Safety and Business Awards
- USEPA SITE Program Award and Graduate-Cincinnati, OH (Exhibit A)
- 2013 Environmental Business Journal, Business Achievement, Small Firms: Gold
- 2012 UTCA Safety Award
- 2011 New Jersey State Chamber of Commerce, Business Achievement Award “New Jersey’s 50 Fastest Growing Companies”
- 2001 NATO/CCMS Pilot Study Award
- 2001 Naval Facilities Engineering Service (ARTT) Award
- 1997 NJCST Grant Award “Use of Zero-Valence Iron Powder for the Treatment of Contaminated Dredge Material and Marine Sediment”
- 1995 New Jersey LEX Award “Environmental Technology of the Year”
- 1992 USEPA SITE Program Participant